From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Rosemarie
Capodicci <rcap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 2:26:39 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Cordeiro de Miranda Family

Thanks, John. Don't connect with them but I'm sure there are people on this
list that will connect.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com<mailto:rcap...@gmail.com>
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:08 PM, 'John Raposo' via Azores Genealogy