I didn't see an AntoniO, but an AntoniA. I think you sent the wrong link.

I think both Cheryl Lawrence and Lillian Furtado Palko come from this
family. Your mom's DNA matches Lillian. Your aunt doesn't. Neither match
Cheryl Lawrence or her whole cluster.

Ribeira das Tainhas is kinda different. It had its own church with its own
books but was kinda part of Sao Miguel Arcanjo in Vila Franca. So if you
are searching the Passaportes, you'll have to check for both Ribeira das
Tainhas and Matriz of Vila Franca. They could have said either. Also, I'd
get your Antonio's marriage from the church in Plymouth. He may have told
the church where he was from but was more broad when telling city hall
where he was from.

BUT you've got that huge Ribeira Quente cluster that you match (both your
mom and aunt). Many have trees. I know you want to work your Furtados, but
I'd clear up the R. Quente cluster. Then you might be able to see the
Ribeira das Tainhas people - or maybe your research will take you into
Ribeira Quente.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada