Hi Hugo,

No there is no way to search by name.

At one time, the port of Angra was typed up (in modern Portuguese spelling)
and placed on the CCA. When they revamped the CCA site, they took down the
typed list and put up the digitized images only. Maybe a few people
downloaded the typed list and have it on their computer. It was the port of
Angra only. Cheri