I just ordered two kits for Family finder on FTDNA.  I hit the button that says
to submit the order but did not get anything back in return.  Don't they
acknowledge when you order a kit. Its been a while since I've ordered but I got
nothing in return from them and it stayed on that same screen.  They are closed
now but how do I know the order went through?
Thanks,Vivian Silva-Christy