Doreen,

I don't understand. Only you can evaluate the evidence to decide if it's a
brother or not.  Cheri

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 2:26 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> Please help me with this record. I think this is my 2nd great
> grandfather’s brother and want to add this record to my database but I do
> not want to make a mistake.  I have developed a family tree for this person
> and before I place it in my permanent tree I need to make sure everything
> fits.
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-
> AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1854-1860/TER-AH-RIBEIRINHA-C-1854-1860_item1/P26.html
>
> Thanks, Doreen
>
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to