Cheri

Send me in a private message what it is you are looking for and I will see
what I can do for you.

Marilyn T

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 9:41 PM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> The years I want aren't on Ancestry. For either newspaper. I don't if that
> means they weren't digitized or they don't exist. :(
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
> Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 8:33 PM, IslandRoutes <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>
>> I don't have access but they are probably in either the Oakland Tribune
>> or the Hayward Daily Review.  My bet is the Oakland Tribune which was more
>> widely used in the 1940s.
>>
>> On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 7:23:57 PM UTC-8, Cheri Mello wrote:
>>>
>>> I have a DNA person who needs help making a tree.
>>>
>>> I figured part of it out, but I'm stuck in Eden Township in Alameda
>>> County in California.
>>>
>>> Can anyone look up obituaries for me in 1948 and 1949? I can email all
>>> the details.
>>> Thanks, Cheri
>>> Cheri Mello
>>> Listowner, Azores-Gen
>>> Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira
>>> Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada
>>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to