The record is #4, 2nd from the bottom of the right hand page.

http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-LOMBA-B-1844-1874/FLR-LF-LOMBA-B-1844-1874_item1/P22.html

I need a little help with the part about her and her twin being born,
starting with "nasceo..." on line 4.  I get it that she is a twin, and I
believe her twin was born and died the same day, perhaps stillborn or
didn't survive?  However, I don't see a birth/baptismo for the twin, so am
not sure if it was a boy or girl, or if the baptism record for him/her even
exists.  Would they  have baptized a stillborn child?

Thank you friends,

Mary