Yeah, the word(s) after nasceu is junta-something. Juntamente? The junta-
type words mean together. I believe the sentence reads "born together with
another that died." I don't know what that "noventre" word is at the end of
the line. It may be something like stillborn. Someone else will need to get
that word.

I would guess that the twin was a stillborn. I don't think the baptized
stillborn babies.  Cheri