I use Heredis for Mac (there is a Windows version as well) and I just
updated to the 2018 version with no issues. I have used this software since
I switched from PAF about 5 years ago and I have been very happy with it.
Right now it’s on sale until 4/1 at 50% off ($24.99). I can explain more
about it if anyone is interested.

Joanne Grota Mercier