http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1860-1869/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1860-1869_item1/P175.html

Record #35 Isabel  birth date 2 May 1867  baptism: 2 June 1867

father: Jose Antonio Goncalves   mother: Marianna Jose

Paternal: Manoel Gonsalves Fagundes & Clara dos Anjos

Maternal: Maria Victorina single

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-TOPO-C-1860-1869/SJR-CH-TOPO-C-1860-1869_item1/P26.html

Marriage record #15 This is the marriage of Jose Antonio Goncalves and
Mariana Jose 18 Dec 1862.

It looks like the parents match up. Can someone help me with the additional
names?  I see what looks like Manoel Teixeira and Maria Victorina. Is that
correct?

Thank you for your help.