with papers of the current style, no impediments
He is 29 (nove - it's hyphenated no- then the ve on the other line)
He's the legitimate son (born in wedlock. A natural son would be born out
of wedlock). Same for her, legitimate daughter.

The witnesses look like Rev. Joao de Deus Madruga and Manuel de Avila
Bettencourt to me.
You're doing great! This guy needed more pensmanship lessons!