From: <azores@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 8:30 AM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Rootsweb back up

Subscribers of Dick Eastman, Judy Russell, or a few others who do some general
genealogy blogging, probably made the announcement in their blogs. If you are
not a subscriber, then go to the Rootsweb Homepage
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ and read the latest announcement. It says
that their mailing lists are back up. Other parts of the site are still down.
Cheri