Possibly Teresa/Theresa's baptism. My eyes are giving out so that's all for
today. Good thing she wasn't Maria or Anna! And also, 1833 was easy to find
because it was at the end of the listing which is not broken down by year.
. :)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-VELAS-B-1821-1833/SJR-VL-VELAS-B-1821-1833_item1/P277.html

Mary
(Researching Norte Grande and Rosais, Sao Jorge)