Celeste, I too have visited and have relatives from Ligares!  Perhaps we could
explore any possible connections.

My great-grandfather is buried in their small cemetery by the church. Many are
in unmarked graves but his had his picture included.

I also have a branch in Peredo, a small village down the road.

I’d love to exchange information.

c1memail-...@yahoo.com

Carole