Sandra, I have gmail and I go to the gear in the right side, under my pic.
I click on settings and mine says 'comfortable' on larger displays. Don't
know if this where I changed but any changes to font size and fonts should
be under your settings, whichever mail carrier you use.

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily