Some time ago I found my grandfathers passport )at least I think it is him) and
noted the Passport # (563), the date of issue (March 1, 1902) and the location
on the passport site (0098 PDL 1900-1902)  BUT I forgot to note the URL for the
passport data. What is it? And then I am going to ask someone for confirmation
as to wether the name I found is indeed Jesse Ferreira.

Gordon