At the genealogy show this past weekend, I went over to the My Heritage
booth to squawk about their naming patterns. It's a buried setting.

Go to your tree on My Heritage.
1) Click the setting gear
2) Click Name Preferences to expand it.


3) Click on Maiden name (mine is grayed out since I'm a guest on a cousin's
tree).


It looks like the default is Married Name (born Maiden Name). That's not
proper genealogy format. I don't even know why they have options. It's not
up to genealogy standards.

Anyways, I hope this helps some of you fix your trees on My Heritage.
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to