Does anyone know of someone that could go to the civil office in Riberio Grande
and pull 3 documents for me dates 1911 marriage  and 1912 and 1915 birth. I
will pay.

They are not listed with the parish records because too new I guess.

I have a baptismal record for my grandmother b 1889, but the month and date is
completely wrong vs her nationalization records and her death cert. Oct vs
April,  But the names all match.  I would really like to confirm what I have is
correct.  I am thinking her marr cert and the children's birth certs will give
parents and grandparents so I can confirm.

Bill Cabral