The Portuguese Genealogical Conference & Research Trip will be held again
in Salt Lake City, Utah from Tuesday, June 25 – Friday, June 28, 2019. I
still need to contact the Family History Library in Salt Lake to arrange
the computer lab. So no class itinerary or registration is out yet.

However, you can block out the dates and reserve your room at the Salt Lake
Plaza Hotel (800) 366-3684 or (801) 521-0130. Tell them you are with the
Portuguese (or you may have to tell them Azores). The rooms are around $95
USD a night (I will get the price when I get back home). There's a block of
30 rooms. Half are the standard rooms at the $95 ish rate and the other
half are the deluxe at about $105. So early bird gets the worm. If the
front desk is having a hard time finding the conference, ask for Rich
Williams, the sales manager and he will get you in.

Cheri Mello & Rosemarie Capodicci