From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 8:37 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel F. Sylvia/Silva

The St. John's Cemetery book (by the Amarals, I think) was published by the
Portuguese American Genealogical Society out of Taunton, MA. They have since
closed shop. I don't know what happened to the remaining books. Ernest Cardoza
(if he's still around) may know. This is a really old email for him. nestcard
at tmlp.com Let me know if you make contact.  Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada