I joined my heritage a few months ago.  They do have some Portuguese
records that are indexed, but I do not believe any are from the Azores.  In
their catalog they list them as Portugal Births, 1570 - 1910; Portugal
Marriages, 1670 - 1910; and Portugal Deaths, 1640 - 1910.  I have not seen
a listing of their Portuguese sources, but if I search for a common name I
see records listed from Setubal, Leiria, Porto, and possibly other mainland
regions as well as records from Madeira.  If I put the location as Azores,
it always gives no results.

Bill Seidler