Hello Doreen,

I see the date as 8/24/1705.

Groom is Manuel Martins son of Simão Martins and Maria Pacheco from Porto
Judeo.
Bride is Luzia Pereira do Rosario daughter of Andre Faleiro (deceased) and
Barbara da Costa from Lajes.

If I am reading correctly the groom parents are my ancestors also and their
marriage is the easy to find because it is the first marriage recorded in
Porto Judeu.

Is this another common ancestor we have?  Our ancestries are already fairly
tangled in Ribeirinha.

Bill Seidler