Hi Bob,
08/30/1891,is the date of batism. The date of birth is 08/21/1891.
Parents are Manuel Machado Carvalho e Julia Maxima Leonor. Their mariage is in
1890 (Ribeirinha, fl. 11).Paternal grandpartents are Manuel Machado Carvalho
and Eugénia Maxima.maternal  grandparents are Pancracio Machado Evangelho e
Maria José.
Best regards
Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2018 19:01:58 GMT+2, E" Sharp