Yes the name is Serpa. Can't add much more. But here is one record that
appears to parents of Manuel Rodrigues:

June 27- 1677, Pedro Miguel, (bottom right page record) Manoel Rodrigues
filho de Pedro Alvernas and Domingas Rodrigues com Maria de Mideiros filha
de Pedro Saramento, defunto, and Barbara Andre, (residents of Pedro Miguel)