From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
doreencaet...@gmail.com
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 1:54 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] uploading gedcom to ftdna

There are some problems with the FTDNA tree. I have entered a person on the
tree then on the list of matches it does not show the relationship. This has
happened on several cousins. I have even tried deleting the person and
reentering the lineage and the person. Even with that method it does not work.
Also you must be careful because if you have other cousin related to you
through this line you may have just deleted that connection. It is not very
user friendly. On cousin that are related to me several difference ways I have
resorted to entering just the closest connection. Even this this method it
still does not show some of the relationships on the match list page.

Doreen

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10