I don't believe it was its own freguesia. I think the records are in Topo
or maybe Santo Antão. Since George Pacheco and John Raposo do a lot of
research for hire, they would be able to say where they've seen Salto
Verde. If they don't know, then I'd ask Eloise Cadinha. She's no longer on
the list. I haven't emailed her in a couple of years. I think she's in her
80s. I do have her email. Cheri