Thanks for this Cheri.  The site is down now but; once it is back up I’ll look 
for her death.  Wish this record showed his parents.  I’m trying to find the 
dna connection to someone and I think it is this line.

Thanks again and Happy New Year,

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 10:05 AM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need help: Santa Barbara, Santa Maria; 2nd 
marriage

He's the widow of Dona Antonia Caetano, buried in the church of the religious 
Franciscans on the 27 Nov 1829...then I think it goes on to say where to find 
it in the death book. 

Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: São Miguel island: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, 
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada


On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 9:00 AM 'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy 
<[email protected]> wrote:
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1789-1844/SMA-VP-SANTABARBARA-C-1789-1844_item1/P79.html
 
Need help please.  Right hand side:  Jose Manoel Soares 2nd marriage to Dona 
Jacinta Flora de Figueiredo.  It gives his 1st wife’s name, Dona Antonia ??.  
Does it say she entered a nunnery?  I’m very  confused by all the names and 
dates.  Any help is much appreciated
 
Sam (Mazatlán, MX)
 


Virus-free. www.avast.com 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.



---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to