Dear Listers,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I want to inform those interested that I am available to do genealogy research
in the Azores.

My fee is US$20.00 per document found: included is a copy of the document, its
transcription and summary translation.
In case you have documents and need them transcribed and translated, the cost
is US$10.00 each.
Payment: Paypal
In case you are interested or have more questions, please contact me privatly
to this email: hero...@yahoo.com
Also check you Spam folder: some emails end up there and you cannot see them.
All the best for 2019!
João VenturaTerceira Island