I have used Joao on two occasions when I hit a brick wall and needed help.
Quick, Excellent, very through results at a reasonable cost.

Bill Cabral




-----Original Message-----
From: 'joao ventura' via Azores Genealogy <[email protected]>
To: azores <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, Dec 28, 2018 6:00 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] researchers available for hire

 Hello Patty,
I am available.
Obrigado,
João Ventura

    On Friday, December 28, 2018, 9:41:29 PM GMT-1, patty stricker 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Hello,

I am trying to find a reputable researcher in São Miguel.  Anyone have any 
recommendations?  


Obrigada,
Patty 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.  -- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to