From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Evee Silva Kiler
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 1:22 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] CCA is down

Obrigada

On Sunday, January 13, 2019 at 11:15:38 AM UTC-7, Cheri Mello wrote:

You can check through Tombo.pt at status.tombo.pt. It's reading that it's up.
However, his Status thing seems to be having difficulties. I've emailed him
about that. Cheri

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 10:06 AM Evee Silva Kiler <ejk...@gmail.com
<javascript:> > wrote:

Thanks, Cheri.  I sent them an e-mail.  I checked to see if others were having
problems before reaching out to them.  EJK