I signed into my FTDNA account and added Azores and Sao Jorge to see who I
might find. It was interesting that I only had a total of 5 matches show up.

With that being said does the program recognize a difference between Azores
and Acores? I know I have many more matches that extend to the islands.
I have not gone back it yet and just put Azores. I am guessing that will
make a big difference
Marilyn T