Thanks for the info. The site has gotten updates as their 404 messages tell
me and some links don’t work right just yet.

I’m looking around for sharing info and the like and I think I signed up. I
am also wondering about transferring my mom’s info. Gotta get them more
Azorean DNA. I saw some sort of form but didn’t have her info at hand (and
didn’t see if there was a cost) so haven’t pursued that yet.

Mary