From: Ângela Loura
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 4:29 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with spelling of baby's name and date
ofbirth Sao Pedro, Santa Maria

Hi Sam,

Genovefa (same as Genoveva), born 3 Jan 1831 (hü(m) = um), baptized on the same
day at home.

'Sam (Camas, WA)' via Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com> escreveu no
dia terça, 5/02/2019 à(s) 23:06:
Left Side, bottom.  I get something like: Genvefa and I doubt that is correct.
Date of birth: 3 Jan 1833??

Thanks for any and all help on this one,

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1828-1845/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1828-1845_item1/P22.html