(Cross posted to Azores, Madeira, and IslandRoutes)

Blaine Bettinger (DNA author, blogger, speaker) presented a lecture on DNA
Painter through Legacy Family Tree Webinars. It's free until Wednesday,
February 20th.
https://familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=902

I did attend a class on this last March at my regional DNA society. I
started it, but then my mom died and life went crazy. So now I'm back at
it. After watching the video (it's more like 1 hour and 12 minutes, as I
skipped the questions), I tried my dad's (half Portuguese). I have about
23% of his "painted."
[image: image.png]

I will include a segment on this at the Portuguese Genealogy Conference in
Salt Lake City in June.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada