Francisco, I hope you are aware, the two largest cities on Sao Miguel,
Ponta Delgada and Ribeira Grande, actually have 'exposto' books. I have yet
to see reference to any of the terms you cited. Having said that, I guess
it is possible. But I am doubtful because after all these years of
researching, I would think the existence of these records would have
surfaced before now. Perhaps, if they exist, the records are not available
because the misericordias are private institutions, not subject to public
policies.

JR