Surnames: AGUIAR, de JESUS, MENDONCA

Joao Joaquim de MENDONCA married Anna de JESUS de AGUIAR. The event took
place on 19 Dec 1898.  The record is in Brazil marriages:
São Bento, Araraquara, São Paulo, Brazil
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XN21-QZW

The bride’s father was Simiao Joaquim de AGUIAR and her mother was Anna de
JESUS, with no other surname (Simiao is a rare first name).   I have been
tracing Simiao de AGUIAR back and cannot find a Brazil birth or passport
record with his name.  I have had limited possibilities of AGUIAR found in
Santana, Madeira and in Sao Miguel.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Debbie Shepherd Mendonca
jessdebmendo...@gmail.com