The CITCEM hosted on UMinho is probably *mostly* accurate. Since it was
created by a team of sociology students, you need to cross check with the
CCA. We all make mistakes. Who knows if it's 70% accurate or 80% accurate
or ?? Someone would have to redo the whole thing, keeping track of the
errors.  Cheri
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada