From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Luis Arruda
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 7:18 PM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Assistance with Maria do Sacramento MATEUS

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-B-1880-1889/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-B-1880-1889_item1/P257.html

Right side of page - No. 42 ( Scotch tape visible)

I am having difficulty with the following baptismal record. Was Maria born on
the 9th of May 1886 or baptised on that day. I believe her parents are Antao da
Camara and Maria do Sacramento ( is is Sacramento or Livramento?).

Can anyone identify her grandparents?

Any help with names would be greatly appreciated.

This woman is my paternal grandmother, whom we believe died in 1924 or 25.

Thanks everyone

Luis Arruda