Does anyone know how to delete an “unknown spouse”.  I have inadvertently hit
the “add a spouse” button when there was no spouse to add.  I know how to
delete a person who has a name but; it won’t let me delete the blank spouse so,
I have 3 spouses showing instead of 2 and that is messing things up.

Thanks all,
Sam (Mazatlán, MX)