I'm struggling too.
I think it says this referenced individual, also know as Jose Figueiredo
married Maria da Scribble Scrabble, daughter of Manuel d'Andrade (?) and
Jacinta Francisca (don't think it really says Francisca) Cabral on the 6 of
November (?) 1000 900 20 4 (1924).

I want to say Maria da Scribble Scrabble is Maria da Purficação Andrade.
I'm having a hard time making that a P and I may be perfectly wrong.

OK, let someone else have at it.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada