Neither one is correct. The ethnicity ESTIMATES are just that- estimates.
It's still a developing science. No company has population samples of a
good size from every corner of the world. They write computer algorithms to
take an educated guess when the sample doesn't fit. Judy Russell, The Legal
Genealogist, did a good job in January of this year explaining it:
https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2019/01/27/and-still-not-soup/

As for the French, the DNA may be a bit Frankish. The Franks (from history)
can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

So the ethnicity part is still evolving. While it evolves, you should have
plenty of matches to figure out :)
Cheri Mello, Family Tree DNA Admin (volunteer), Azores DNA Project
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada