From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 12, 2019 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Accuracy of Geni.com

I think only on Family Search's "One World Family Tree" (or whatever they call
it) allows editing by anyone. And WikiTrees allows editing by anyone as well.
Ancestry, My Heritage, and Geni have some type of trees managed by an
individual. Kalani's view of Geni is worse than that of Ancestry's trees. I
can't print what he calls them. I'll have to ask him why next time I see him.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada