Brian—

If she did not marry then the baptismal records may be there but hard to
find—if she used different “versions” of her name on the records.

If you are just going by the confession rolls, I don’t know how complete
they are or if everyone went to confession. ;)

She could be there. Don’t assume that because you haven’t found her by the
name you know, she wasn’t there. Don’t give up!

Mary