Hello all,

Mary - I have determined that I have two Manuel Sebastiao Pimentels in my
line and then one Sebastiao (Antonio?) Pimentel married to Anna de
Trinidade.   My great great uncle was Manuel Sebastiao Pimentel (b Oct 22
1848 d May 4 1904) married to Maria da Gloria Pimental.  Manuel's father
was also Manuel Sebastiao Pimental (not sure about birth date, married to
Maria de Rosario on Jan 9, 1845).  Do you have these in your line?

Could anyone can help decipher some of the names in the below records as I
work to determine the relationships?

Death record Sebastiao Pimentel (bottom of pg 2)
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-O-1840-1848/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-O-1840-1848_item1/P68.html

Marriage record for Sebastiao Pimentel - this might not be correct as I
cannot determine if "Pimentel" is listed (top of pg 1)
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-C-1767-1833/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-C-1767-1833_item1/P224.html
I believe the names are:
Sebastiao's parents - Joao Pimental and ? Frietas
Anna's parents are Antonio Rosario and Maria da Trinidad

Baptism of Antonio (?)
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1812-1825/FLR-LF-FAJAZINHA-B-1812-1825_item1/P90.html
Father - Sebastiao Antonio Pimentel (?)
Mother - Anna da Trinidad
Paternal grandparents - Joao Pimental G? and Marianna de Freitas
Maternal grandparents - Antonio ? and Maria da Trinidad

Thank you all for the assistance!
Janet