I wanted to chime in here and say that I am currently working on the *Vila
Franca Matriz marriage records for 1763-1799* (since there  already is an
index of names starting 1800-1900)
I currently have Apr 1763- July 1777 marriages done and will definitely
share with the group when its all done.
I think it would be fantastic if volunteers transcribe and share their
index lists.  I still think its super important for people to confirm
names, dates with the original documents on the CCA site in case something
was interpreted wrong. The documents online may have alot more information
that might be important that we are not including on the transcribed
indexes like...places of birth, sidenotes of info...etc...
Terri