I think it says that the parents were residents of the street of the church
(Rua de Ergeja)

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: 'Lillian Palko' via Azores Genealogy
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 5:06 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Going to San Miguel and walk in footsteps of
grandand great grandparents

Can someone look at this and tell me if it gives any address in Ribeira das
Tainhas? For baptism of Joao Furtado Lourenca, No. 15 and continues on next
page.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1890-1899/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1890-1899_item1/P160.html

Thank you!

Lillian