"...natural de paroquial de Santa Barbara do lugar das Ribeyras, ilha do
Pico filho de..."  So he is from Ribeiras, Lajes do Pico.  I took a peek
and the baptisms there start in 1697 so I'm not sure where you go from
there.  Both of the groom's parents are deceased (it say "defuntos" rather
than "defunta").  Also, I'm at a loss as to the second name of the groom's
mother "Bilboya"?

Bill Seidler