Thank you Angela.  I can't believe that what I was seeing as filha plizado
(nonsense) was actually foiba tizado.  Is there any significance to him
writing "era que já corre"?  I don't see that in any of the other records.

Also, The padrinho of this Baltazar Velho is in fact Baltazar da Fontes,
Casado.  Is this your Baltizar?  You will probably connect with my wife
(Eduarda Batista) at some point as she matches at least of couple of FTDNA
kits that you manage.  She had one grandfather from Santa Maria.

Thanks again,
Bill