Lucky, wow, I’d say that was nothing short of miraculous!   Thanks everyone for
your take on this question.  These name changes and combinations drive me to
the brink! LOL!

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 8:26 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Opinions please

Wow, you were lucky! Maybe that priest did genealogy! :)

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 7:17 PM Bill Seidler <bsei2...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes the name changes do make it challenging.  I just wanted to point out one
marriage from my tree that was written by a priest that seemed to have future
genealogist in mind.  It says Rosa da Conceição, ALSO KNOW AS ROSA DOS ANJOS AT
HER FIRST MARRIAGE...

I felt lucky on this one that I didn't have to guess that Rosa de Conceição and
Rosa dos Anjos were the same person.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1900-1911/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1900-1911_item1/P160.html
 (starts lower left)

Bill Seidler