Uhh, the topic of this thread is "Portuguese Genealogy Conference and
Research Trip in Salt Lake City." Philippe and his books aren't affiliated
with the conference.

To start a new thread or topic, open a new email. In the address, put
azores@googlegroups.com. In the subject put something like Philippe Garnier
and Familias da Ilha da Terceira. Then in the body, write your query. Then
a discussion can be held there on his books instead of this thread about
the Portuguese Conference in Salt Lake City in 2021.

Thanks for understanding,
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada